We are sure you know what the Digital Kit is, but do you know all the advantages and benefits it can bring to a golf course specifically? In this article we will talk about what digital marketing can do for you and your club.
Subsidies for Digitalisation that Golf Courses can apply for
Just because golf is a classic sport steeped in history doesn’t mean that golf clubs can’t take a step forward and go digital. More and more golf courses are modernising the way they are managed, so in order to apply for this subsidy a golf course does not have to do anything extraordinary. If your club complies with a series of requirements, you can apply for services such as:
– Own website
– Positioning of the website in Google (SEO)
– Social Media Management
– Online shop
– Customer management
– Business intelligence and data analysis for your club
These services should be basic in a golf course that wants to satisfy the demand of increasingly digital players, and the new generations that are becoming native to this medium.
The good news is that all these services are available in the Digital Kit, and you can get them all with inOne.
How do I know if a golf course can apply for a grant to go digital?
To answer this extensive question, we leave you the following link http://inone.es/kitdigital/ In addition, we summarize that this kit it is mainly aimed at companies that have between 1 and 49 workers that meet the following conditions:
– Be registered in “AceleraPyme” and perform the digital test to your company.
– Comply with the financial and effective limits that define the categories of companies.
– Be registered and have the minimum seniority established by the call for applications.
– Be up to date with tax and Social Security obligations.
– Not be subject to a pending recovery order from the European Commission that has declared an aid illegal and incompatible with the common market.
– Not be subject to any of the prohibitions set out in Article 13.2 of Law 38/2003, of 17 November, General Law on Subsidies.
– Not exceed the minimum aid limit.
What does this Digital Plan offer golf courses and how can you benefit from it?
We design the website you need, adapting it to your business and turning users into your customers. In addition, we help you to position your website (SEO) so that you get the best results.
We are experts in social media management. We connect your business with potential customers.
We create your online shop always aimed at your potential customers. You will sell your products and services in the most efficient way, obtaining the maximum profit.
Customer acquisition and lead generation with our Xendby tool. Automate campaigns and connect them with your CRM.
Thanks to our ThePanel tool you can obtain essential information about your club such as sales, bookings, budgets, marketing actions, advertising investment or reputation from one place.
To find out how to access all these advantages and benefits we leave you this quick guide on how to get the digital bonus, where it is detailed step by step what you have to do to get your Digital Plan.
Why digitise a golf course?
Digitalisation allows golf clubs to be much more efficient in their processes and save costs. The automation of these processes, sometimes without the need for human intervention, is a good proof of this. A single golf course management programme allows you to automate manual tasks to the maximum because, as everything is connected, you will not have to repeat processes, but the same programme will do it automatically.
Let’s look at each of the parts that you might need most from this digitisation:
- Management analytics and information systems: this is fundamental. Golf clubs have been managed for many years through accounting data, which prevents them from having a real knowledge of the state of the club. Therefore, an essential step for golf clubs is to create their scorecard and implement an information system that helps them in decision-making and saves them administrative processes.
This could be considered a step prior to digitalisation, if it were not for the fact that inOne has The Panel, a dashboard that is capable of helping clubs to successfully implement this whole process of information systems and management analytics.
- Website: this is the most visual part of the digitalisation process. The club’s website is our face and eyes to the market. A well implemented and designed website will give valuable information to other customers and players. It will be a transaction and loyalty channel for members where they will find their private place.
Essential data such as location, telephone number or booking channel should be displayed. These are essential tools to make access easier for your customers and start making profits.
- Database and regular newsletters: for a golf club it is essential to be able to collect data from its visitors. It is the main source of information to grow the course, so it is important to enable a system to collect data from all users. From our experience we know that it is not easy, we know that many come from tour operators, agencies… but it is essential in order to build customer loyalty and have a portfolio of clients, and thus become a reference course. An essential course to visit for the player. Let’s remember that it is not only important to attract new customers.
Thanks to this database that we can help you to create through the booking system, you can start sending regular newsletters in which you communicate to your customers about your activities, offers, etc.
- Social networks: they are the most economical and universal means of communication that exists. They have become indispensable in our lives. Included in the lives of our customers and players. Golf clubs have to take advantage of them. Social Networks must be great “friends” of Golf Clubs as they can become another channel for sales, loyalty, attraction and, fast and effective communication with all our audience.
In short, the digital era enables new business and communication models. Being there improves the experience throughout the player’s lifecycle and every interaction with the club. Digitalisation makes it easier to reach maximum efficiency as, in the age of the individual, micro-segmentation and personalisation of clubs are key to inspire closeness and accessibility.
New technologies allow for greater efficiency and overall optimisation which translates into operational excellence on the field.
If you need more information or have any questions, give us a call and we will be happy to talk to you about any of our services:
firstname.lastname@example.org / (+34) 608 535 178